2022 BOOKINGS SEASON IS NOW OPEN!
Welcome to 25 Coles Lane,
Located at the end of a private road, this fabulous home can accommodate up to 14 guests! Abutting a wooded lot, the large deck allows for the opportunity to gather, enjoy an after-the-beach meal, and create memories amongst family and friends. Relish the outsie fresh air and sunshine, or enjoy the cool shade using the fully retractable awning. Light the gas fire pit in the evening and enjoy stories around the campfire.
25 Coles Lane also has a fully fenced back yard, so don't forget to let your beloved family pet experience a vacation too!
The home is beautifully decorated with a fully appointed kitchen, dining room, and fabulous family room complete with a cathedral ceiling complimented with exposed beams, a 72 " Flat screen TV, panoramic views of the peaceful setting, and more than enough seating for an entire family.
Linens are supplied, as well as bath towels, kitchen towels, and BEACH towels!
Want to bring a four legged friend? This is a pet friendly home, but please inform us before arrival. There is a $250/dog fee and owner must submit a signed Pet Addendum. There is a fenced in area for your pet to enjoy, however, if you leave the dog behind while out, we ask that you use a crate (per addendum).
Bedroom 2 - 2 Full (double) beds - (First floor)
Bedroom 3 - 1 Full (double) and 1 full sized futon bed (Second floor)
Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen bed - (Second floor)
2 Full Bathrooms
Linens supplied including bath towels, dishtowels, and BEACH towels
- Laundry - washer/dryer (first floor) Iron/ ironing board
- Kitchen - Fully appointed with dishwasher, microwave, Kerig and a Nespresso coffee maker.
- Dining Room - China closet stocked with wine glasses!
Television - Smart TV's equipped Cable
- A/C - Property comes equipped with both window & wall A/C units.
- Outside - Large deck with retractable awning
- Cleaning supplies - Basic supplies are available in kitchen and in hall closet (including lightbulbs)
- Beach Amenities - 8 beach chairs, beach inner tubes, beach caddie w/ toys and boogie boards
- Pets - Dogs only - $250/pet fee - must sign Pet Addendum
- Gas fire pit in the backyard!
- Crib - Babyletto Hudson
- High-Chair - GRACO Blossom 6 in 1 Convertible
- Baby Bath - Skip Hop Baby Bath-Moby, 3 Stage Smart Sing Tub
- Jogging Stroller - Schwin
- Double Stroller
CAR LIMIT - Maximum 4 cars - MUST park in driveway!
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
Saturday Check-In after 3:00 PM - Guests will pick up keys from the Jean Knapp Rentals office downtown Ogunquit ( located in the RE/MAX REALTY One office at 84 School St. Ogunquit, ME 03907 ).
DO NOT PARK prior to check-in time as cleaners have access until then to prepare for your stay. Thank you for understanding.
Saturday Check-Out until 10:00 AM - Drop off keys to Jean Knapp office. Cleaners arrive promptly. Please try to leave the home as you found it. Empty the refrigerator/freezer. Please leave beds unmade. Bring towels to the laundry room